Studio 221 Photography
Marblehead Lighthouse, 2018
24 H x 36 W (in)
Photograph on Gallery Wrap Canvas
From the Artist: Built in 1821, the Marblehead Lighthouse is still standing strong as the oldest lighthouse in continuous operation on all of the Great Lakes. Gracefully set on the rocky limestone shore of Lake Erie, this beacon and its adjacent Keeper’s House became an Ohio State Park in 1998.
- Artists are notified of your purchase and will place the item at the PAC welcome desk within 48 hours of check out.*
- You will be notified via email about the logistical details to pick up your item.
- We ask that customers plan to pick up their items within 48 hours of being placed at the PAC Welcome Desk or make alternative arrangements via replying to the pickup notification email.
- Visit the PAC Welcome Desk to pick up your item:
The Welcome Desk is open between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday or during “Final Fridays”.**
The Welcome desk located at: The Pendleton Art Center, 1310 Pendleton St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Pick Up Parking is free in the lot across the street when it is not Final Friday at which time this lot is valet only. You can also park in the spaces along the loading dock to the right of the front door. There are also many paid parking lots available within walking distance from the Center.
- Upon arrival, please dial #100 on the call box next to the large purple entrance door to reach the PAC Welcome Desk.*** Once you enter the building, the desk is about 30 feet from the entrance in the hallway by the elevator.
Go home happy!
* If you or the artist needs to arrange an alternative time to drop off or pick up work, please reply to the pickup notification email to coordinate. Alternative pickup times are subject to the availability of the building administration and/or the artist.
** “Final Fridays” are typically the last Friday of every month, and the building is open from 5 pm to 9 pm.
*** If you are having any issues please call 513-421-4339 or 513-256-4966 for assistance.
All items will be shipped insured and in the protected method of the artist’s choosing within 72 hours of ordering.
International shipping is not a mandatory requirement for artists at this time. If you are outside of the USA, and interested in a work, please reach out to email@example.com
As per the above “Local Pickup” section, you can also elect to pick up your item at The Pendleton Art Center, 1310 Pendleton St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 - at a discounted price!
It is important to keep the original packaging during this period so that you can ensure the work is safely protected in the event it will be returned back to the artist. Work must be packed, insured, and delivered back to the PAC. The client is responsible for return shipping costs if they are not choosing to drop off at the PAC in person. Returns can be addressed to: *Artist Name* The Pendleton Art Center, 1310 Pendleton St, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Refunds will be directed to the original form of payment and usually appear on your bank statement within 7-10 days upon receipt of the item by the artist.